Saturday, July 16, 2011

Summer Fashion Collection

Lookit this model New Look: she not look happy, in a kinda smug "Ha ha, I wear summer clothes, and you're not!" kind of way? (. Well, except the last image, of course, she just looks pissed) Well, she could: for it is the modeling of the New Look Spring / Summer 07 collection, and New Look do not find it appropriate to give more than a few photos of their clothing on their site (why?), this is one of the few places where you can actually see. So far? I like it. Well, I like the little cropped jacket, anyway: there are so mine when it comes into the store. The scalloped skirt? Not so much. And brown, yellow and blue dress? Well, I can see where they were going with it but it looks a lot like a bag for me. A colorful bag, but still ... More photos after the jump.

Here is the model to laugh again. Beeatch. Again, the dresses look like a bag from me, although I appreciate the straps on the right side. As for the skirt and shirt - I love it. Sold to the lady of the fashion police ...

Brown dress - NO! Coat - I love you! I live in the middle - the pace, but nothing special.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...