Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Tattoo Designs For Girls Side.

If you do not like me, can not read my post. I was not put on this earth to please you or anyone else.

I make comments against anyone based on their actions, and actions against any particular group, which may belong to an attack on people like me. If you find that there are disrespectful, Well, I do not know what to say to you. There are a lot of people here who do not, just as, if not more, about me

Some of us are tired of taking crap from the majority and refuse to sit while longer. I **** ING tired of it after 25 years of struggle. Deal with it or not. The choice is yours. But do not expect me there and if someone calls me ****** or something. I will not. No more Mr. Nice gay. If social conservatives, such as some Christians and Republicans, want respect, you could start by showing a little something I never did for us, no matter how we tried.

Is violence once begat more violence? I mean, by any means necessary is far from ideal to help your cause.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...