* Take a hot bath and relaxing. Fill your bathtub with hot water and lavender to help soothe and relax the body and reduces muscle tension. You can add chamomile, which is a skin soother and helps reduce swelling and pain in the skin. Lie in the bath for a while and let these herbs relax your body and mind.
* If you want to wake up with a tan you can use a sunless tanning lotion overnight. Exfoliate your skin with a scrub and moisturize. Once the moisturizer is fully absorbed evenly spread self-tanner on your body, working on a body part at a time. Use wipes to clean the tanner on your palm and fingers when using lotion. Today there are many tanning lotions that dry in five minutes.
* The hands are the first to show signs of aging and often neglected as well. Give your hands a new life. Apply a generous amount of rich hand cream to restore moisture lost. This is an important part of night body care.
* While sleeping in bed, the neck is properly supported throughout the night. Buy high quality people to help keep stress off the neck. Your sleep should rejuvenate so that each part of the body was disposed of properly.
* Ingrown hairs clog pores and cause bacteria to develop, resulting in redness and swelling. Use a cream that has glycolic acid and salicylic acid, which kills bacteria. As part of your night and cleaning a couple of nights and you can get rid of ingrown hairs.
* Your feet bear the weight of your entire body. Finding time to take care of them. If we call and use the cracked moisturize well. If they are cracked use a foot cream that has glycolic acid. Apply this cream before bed and slip on a pair of clean cotton socks. This should be another important part of your body care routine every night.
* Light scented candles in the room. These candles create a soothing atmosphere and relax the senses. Remember to turn them off before bed.
* Keep the humidifier running in the room to keep the air moist. You glow skin and moist air is fed through the night.
* Use a "hot stone" warmth of your heart. This treatment is common in the SPA can be done at home. You need a perfectly flat stone as large as the human hand. You can find on the beach or to purchase a skin care boutique.
Follow the instructions below:
· Water boil in a saucepan.
H • rosemary, clove and peppermint in the water.
· Put the stone in water and let it stay there until it is heated.
· Turn off heat and let the rock to turn warm.
° down dark bedroom softly lit and a warm place for a rock between the breasts, the chest. Let the warmth and aroma of stone that you want to relax and soothe you into a deep peaceful sleep.
Swimming is much more than just sitting in the bathtub. One of the most important ways to help you take care of your body, which is a good bath.
Information on hair removal
For decades, women have been removing unwanted hair on the body using different techniques. Not only add to the beauty of women, but it is better for personal hygiene.
Reduction of cellulite at home
Cellulite is caused due to swelling of the skin, fat cells, which run around the connective tissue that hold cells together. Less fat you have, the less noticeable cellulite. The market is full of expensive creams, lotions and injections
Men and women use perfumes or fragrances. Everyone loves the sweet and nice and nobody wants to stink of body odor. Women have a wide range of perfumes to choose from.
Self Tanning Tips
Getting a tan is not really a safe way to tan himself. Using the self-tanning product is a safe way to tan.
Women's Shaving Tips
Shaving for women became fashionable during the Second World War, when the supply of nylon stockings plummeted. At that time, development has begun to bare feet, and this day is a fashion statement.
It 'really fun to get away from home and family and friends on holiday. In fact, the holiday is the best way to relax your mind and body, the stress of routine work.