* Phase ingredients linked to cancer, birth defects and adverse impacts of development;
* Create a security policy based on health, which includes protections for vulnerable populations such as children;
* Near labeling deficiencies requiring complete disclosure of ingredients on product labels, websites;
* Give workers access to information about hazardous chemicals in personal care products;
* Require the sharing of data to avoid duplication of testing;
* Provides funding for the FDA so that it has the resources it needs, if effective monitoring and
* A level playing field so that small businesses can compete fairly.